Anonymous asked: Shut the fluck up, okay? You were just SO offended by that video because YOU ARE ONE OF THE ATTENTION SEEKEING WHORES HE WAS TALKING ABOUT. Honestly you post SO MUCH SHIT about your depression and shit like wtf go get some help. You obviously post those things bc you want attention. Hypocrite. Whya re you even watchin him if you dont like him?
Alright, well you’re obviously too stupid to understand whatever response to this I would normal have, but you aren’t the first person to say something similar, so I’ll just say this.
I always posted my personal bullshit to tumblr. I had like 22 followers, so nobody would ever really see it or reblog it. It was like a diary. I didn’t want to post the shit to facebook because I have family on it and they don’t need to know about all my personal demons. That’s still the case. So, yes. I vent to tumblr when I need to vent. Does it mean I’m looking for sympathy and attention? No. I just need to blow off steam from time to time.
- Take off the fucking mustache, you disrespectful fuck.
- "This always pisses people off! CUTTERS! HAHA!" Yeah, because it’s a sensitive fucking topic to a lot of people and your views on it are always fucked up.
- "You know who doesn’t feel that way? STARVING CHILDREN IN AFRICA!" I’ve said it before and I’ll say it a million times. Mental health isn’t dependent on the luxuries you have. I’m so, so grateful for the opportunity to study what I love halfway across the country. Only around 1% of the world’s population has this luxury, and I am eternally thankful for that. However, the fact that I am privileged does NOT change the way I see myself. It doesn’t make me feel any less worthless, ugly, or sad. I’m very, very lucky for what I have, and I acknowledge that, but having a roof over my head and food to eat cannot and will not cure my depression, my anxiety, my BDD, or my insomnia.
- Also, there are starving children in every country. It’s not just Africa, you absent minded fucktastrophe.
- "It doesn’t matter what’s going on in your head, you’re still biologically their daughter." Mental illness changes people. It can literally change people’s entire personalities. Yeah, DNA wise I’ve always been the same, but me now vs me a year ago vs me when I was 15 vs me when I was 7 might as well all be different people.
- "You’re a little blonde white girl wearing nice clothing, there are STARVING CHILDREN IN AFRICA. LOOK AT THEM YOU DUMB, SELFISH WHORES." Lulz well looks like I’m a dumb, selfish whore because I’m a little blonde white girl who wears nice clothes and (even though I’ve never actually contemplated suicide) I have wanted to die in the past. I’ve definitely wanted to go to sleep and just never wake up. So thanks for that one.
- "Only white people are this fucking dumb." Yeah, except for all those black/ hispanic/ asian/ middle eastern people who cut themselves and commit suicide. Just because the viral pictures of the internet are all of white skin does not mean that only white people cut themselves. Are you serious?
- "I’m gonna cut little lines in my skin because that makes sense!" That’s not what it is. How are you this fucking stupid. Cutting releases endorphins. Endorphins make you feel good. Are you fucking immune to science? How many goddamn people have tried to explain this to you. It’s just in one ear and out the other, isn’t it?
- “‘Cause white girls struggle the most in society.” No, it’s just that teenage girls (not just white ones, all of them) are dramatic. Because their hormones are running rampant and everything sucks and they’re going through puberty and they’re under a lot of pressure to look and act and feel certain ways and if all the girls in the magazines are size 0 then they also need to be size zero and if they aren’t then they’re “fat” which, to them, translates as “worthless.” Also, I’m pretty sure teenage white girls are most of Tumblr, so obviously they’re going to be the ones uploading pictures of their scars.
- "All you’re doing is thinking about yourself." You really just don’t understand this at all, do you? IT’S AN ILLNESS. AAAAAAHHHHH.
- "To live in a first world country. There’s plenty of opportunity." WE REALIZE THAT. THAT’S PART OF THE PROBLEM. PEOPLE LIKE YOU TELL US THAT WE CAN’T BE SAD BECAUSE WE HAVE NICE SHIT AND IT MAKES US FEEL LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH US, BUT THERE ISN’T. IT IS OUR BRAIN CHEMISTRY AND YOUR MASSIVE FUCKING GUILT TRIP ISN’T GOING TO HELP ANY-FUCKING-BODY.
- "I’m doing this because I’m a fuck up." Remember when I used to say that I didn’t hate you? That I just disliked you? Well my opinion on that actually changed dramatically over the summer but it has gone beyond hate at this point. I fucking loathe you. I god damn despise you. If you died tomorrow, I wouldn’t bat a fucking eye. There are some people who have severely wronged me who I really fucking hate, but I actually hate you more than I hate any of those people, so congrats, really. People cut themselves because they think they’re fuck ups, so telling them that they’re fuck ups is going to make them cut more. How, I mean HOW are you this stupid? And how are people agreeing with you?
- "Say ‘don’t eat’ to a starving African child." No. Because starving African children need to eat. Eating disorders are, guess what, another mental illness. I’ve had a very unhealthy relationship with food my whole life. When I was 12, I thought I was "fat." (I wasn’t. I weighed about 105 lbs,) but a lot of my friends were smaller than I was and I felt fat. I haven’t felt good about my body in almost 10 years. I didn’t eat my junior year of high school. I didn’t eat breakfast and I skipped lunch every day. I ate dinner because my Mom always started asking questions every time I lost weight. I eat regularly now, but it’s still a struggle, especially since I’ve put on about 30 lbs because my metabolism slowed so much after I fucked it up in high school. Let’s not forget that thing I said about the media and being a size 0 earlier. That takes an emotional toll.
- "Cutting yourself means you don’t have enough stimulation in your life." Hahahahahaha wow. Damn. I mean I don’t usually tell people this, but I’ve always self harmed. I don’t cut. I never risked it when I was younger for fear of being caught, so I did other things. I bit myself until I got bruises. I punched myself. I was covered in bruises in high school. I’ve tried my best to stop, but occasionally everything just gets so intense that I can’t help it, and it sucks, especially when I’m over here trying to juggle school, work, shows, callbacks, youtube, family, a boyfriend and a social life. Wanna know what might be nice. A LITTLE LESS STIMULATION, but I need all these things to survive. It’s a never-ending cycle.
- "Wow you cut yourself, took a picture and uploaded it to the internet. Maybe you should get help." Greg, there’s a 1000% chance that the girl uploaded the photo to the internet in order to get help. Not everyone can afford to go to a psychologist. Not everyone has understanding family members. I mean, you’re the exact kind of person who causes these problems. This girl probably took that picture in order to say, “Hey. It’s this bad. Someone talk to me, please.”
- "I was diagnosed by a medical professional for CHRONIC DEPRESSION." Y’know, given your fuckin attitude during this video I find that very hard to believe, but hey congrats for having the resources and support in order to get help, unfortunately, not everybody can fucking do that.
- “It’s not a fad, it’s a sickness.” Wow, the first point I’ve agreed with. Unfortunately, instead of being nice and sympathetic, you’ve just made a whole hell of a lot of people feel like shit. Bravo.
tl;dr Mental illness is a chemical imbalance. It sucks that there are starving children in impoverished countries, but that literally has nothing to do with depression or self harm.
Also, I’m tagging a bunch of unrelated shit because I want people to see this and know just what kind of bullshit this is. For anyone who doesn’t know, this is in reply to Onision’s latest video, CUTTERS, which is located on his side channel, UhOhBro…and watch it with ad blocker so you don’t end up giving this bastard the 10 cents he doesn’t deserve.
evolvedmercer asked: I hate Onision and I always did,but now I think my hate has turned into complete rage after seeing his ''CUTTERS'' video.
I’m about to watch that now and do a point-by-point “fuck you” post.
Anonymous asked: I WANT A DUCK
THEY’RE SO CUTE
urdnot-wrex asked: we need like a support group for the adult lady fans of mlp who have trouble dealing with it because of bronies
FUCKING BRONIES, MAN. Like, yeah. I’m an adult who watches My Little Pony. It’s a great show with great stories and developed characters and awesome life lessons, so why do I get so much shit when I admit that I enjoy it?
Oh, yeah. The bronies.